One-time Charge Offer Purchased with Future Date is Applying Immediately
(Doc ID 2699927.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Purchase one-time charge offer with a future purchase date but charges are getting applied immediately.
- It is expected that those charges should be applied whenever charge offer's purchase start date is reached.
- Created an account on 6th Aug 2020
- Purchase one-time charge offer (with Purchase Fee event for example) with future purchase date, say 1st Sep 2020
- One-time charges are applied on 6th Aug itself
How to achieve the expected result?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document