STORE_HIERARCHY Table Is Not Updated when Organizational Hierarchy Is Updated
(Doc ID 2700581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating an Area within a Region, this change is not reflected in the STORE_HIERARCHY table.
In this scenario the deal_item_loc_explode table records are not generated properly and are created with the wrong store hierarchy, then no changes in the Future cost are made to reflect the deal discounts. The buying process is using the future_cost information to anticipate the discounts on the deals and make a buying decision based on the future_cost information.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a store.
- Check the STORE_HIERARCHY table and see the hierarchy recorded.
- Go to the Region of the store hierarchy and change the Area Id.
- Check the STORE_HIERARCHY table and see that the Are value was not updated.
- Create a deal OI(off-invoice) for the store.
- Check that the DEAL_ITEM_LOC table have the wrong hierarchy (with the wrong AREA).
- The deal_item_loc_explode table records are not generated and future_cost is not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document