Unable to Unrelate Events that the System Related
(Doc ID 2702157.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Web Workspace
We can not unrelate events that the system has related. All that appears is a error dialog to the user:
If there is a valid reason for the Unrelate to fail, then make the error message explain why: i.e., try to provide the specific reason why the grouping failed in the cases where it will fail. If there is not a valid reason for making this fail the allow it to work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a fuse
2. Open a transformer below the fuse (say that it is not nested)
3. Close the fuse
4. With the filter for workagenda set to All, see both events: one UAS and one INC
5. Click on the UAS event and choose the action "Group Events"
6. Add the INC event to the 'group' list.
7. Choose the group method 'unrelate'
8. click on OK, and get message 'Grouping failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document