Error 'ORA-04036: PGA memory used by the instance exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT' When Performing Global Search and Replace with Project Owner
(Doc ID 2702461.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When attempting to use global search and replace with project owner, the following error occurs in the P6WebAccess.html log file:
ORA-04036: PGA memory used by the instance exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Navigate to Projects > EPS.
- Click Actions > Global search and replace.
- Select User or Global Template.
- Select the EPS in the left column and click the arrow to move it to the right column, then click Next.
- Define the search criteria.
- Project owner = "specify value".
- Define the replace criteria.
- Project owner = <a new value>.
- Click Apply.
- View the reported error in the log file.
2. Error may occur when importing XML files.
- Login to P6 Pro.
- Go to File > Import.
- Use the import Wizard to import to Primavera P6 - (XML).
- Import fails.
- Error found in the Import Log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!