Case Created by Literature Intake With English And Japanese Indication Swapped
(Doc ID 2703065.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the case form > product tab for the case which was created from J-Literature Intake, Reported / Coded Japanese and English Terms are swapped.
Japanese indication is displayed in English case view and English indication is displayed in Japanese case view.
1. Login into Argus with Argus-J user account
2. Go to Worklist > J-literature Intake
3. Select the J-literature information and set the product family
4. Process this J-literature information
6. Open the case and go to the product tab
7. Review the product indication section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document