Issue With Approvers Not Being Added In MCO Workflow Since Upgrade To 220.127.116.11
(Doc ID 2705098.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All approvers are not being added or notified in a MCO workflow. All notifiers are notified but there should be two approvers - a Cost Analyst and a Product Manager.
The system is choosing the 2nd listed approver group; the 1st approver group is dropped.
Prior to the upgrade the two users were added as approvers, now only one and not the same role/user group, is added as an approver.
Draft (Pending Status) --> Submitted ( Review Status; Auto Promote ) --> Costing Volume (Review Status)
1. Login to Java Client as administrator
2. Click on Admin Tab
3. Workflow > MCO Custom WF
Workflow: MCO Custom WF
Click on Status Tab
Click on - Costing Volume - Review Status
Criteria - XX ORIGINATION
Approvers: XX- Cost Analyst; XX - Product Manager
1. Login to Java Client as admin
2. Create New Changes > MCO - Manufacturer Orders
3. Fill in all required fields
4. Click Actions button Audit Status
5. Click on Click on Next Status - Submitted
6. Click on Workflow Reviewers shows the 2nd User Groups XX - Product Manager
Upgrade to Agile 22.214.171.124
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document