Cannot See The User Defined Reservation For Supply/demand Type “Reserved User Source” In ATP
(Doc ID 2706141.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can not see the user defined reservation “Priority Customer” for supply/demand type “Reserved user source” in ATP details - supply/demand
1. ATP Rule setup for item: check Demand sources as "User Defined"
2. Create a user defined reservation type and reserve the item in specific inventory organization
3. In item supply/demand form we see this reservation as Supply/Demand Type: "Reserved source"
4. Run collections/plan
5. Create a sales order for that item and inventory organization
6. In sales order line for that item in availability tab-->ATP Details, can not see the user defined reservation “Priority Customer” for supply/demand type “Reserved user source” in ATP details - supply/demand
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document