SIM HH UI: 'No deliveries found for the scanned item barcode' Message When Searching Transfer Using Item Barcode
(Doc ID 2706529.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to find the transfer by scanning the barcode of the item during Transfer Receiving on the SIM Wavelink handheld device, the following error occurs.
No deliveries found for the scanned item barcode
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Store to Store Transfer on the SIM PC.
2. Create a Transfer Shipment > Create a container and add item which is a Trans Level 2 and Item Level 3.
3. Approve and Dispatch.
4. Login to SIM Wavelink Handheld device.
5. Change store to the destination location.
6. Select Transfer Receiving.
7. Shift + 2 twice to <toggle> to item.
8. Scan the barcode of the item.
No deliveries found for the scanned item barcode.
9. Scan the parent item and the transfer shipment is found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document