Multiple OIG issues
(Doc ID 2706692.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Claims Adjudication - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, User Interface
1. After clicking on search all option, the records are getting retrieved, but the screen keeps refreshing / loading and not able to perform any activity
2. OIG selecting exchange states (completed, failed etc) doesn't always refresh the exchanges list
3. OIG View Exchange screen keeps loading and doesn't allow users to do any action
4. OIG View Exchange screen doesn't show any datetime stamps for steps
5. On the Exchange Tab, can't filter the exchanges. The count displays, but the list is blank
6. OIG View Log Lines screen keeps refreshing
7. OIG View Log Lines screen doesn't show datetime stamp for steps
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document