Unable To Handle Expenses While Loading Item Via Item Induction
(Doc ID 2706723.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to handle expenses while loading through item induction in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
Steps To Recreate:
- Select a supplier which is associated with expenses.
- Run the Item induction for new item creation.
- Verify the RMS table data related to expenses and RMS UI.
- Estimated Landed Cost(ELC) not getting calculated for the expenses defaulted at the supplier level in the item primary screen.
- Expenses are added to the item expenses table but the ELC is not getting calculated in the item primary screen. The base expense check box is not selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document