Issue With “is Empty” And “is Not Empty” Operators
(Doc ID 2707809.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench 2.5.1 version, Data Model
Functions IS EMPTY and IS NOT EMPTY doesn't work when doing a Find In Column in the Listing Tab.
However, after using a different function (such as STARTS WITH) and use either IS EMPTY OR IS NOT EMPTY the function seems to work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select a Study
2) Navigate to Data Management Listing
3) Enter Column name and condition to Search: <Column_Name> is empty
- The functionality doesn't seem to be doing anything.
4) Enter the same Column name and condition to Search: <Column_Name> starts with 'B'
- Display the records that starts with 'B'.
5) Without deleting the full criteria, modify the condition back to : <Column_Name> is empty
- This display the records where <Column_Name> are empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document