Unable To Log In To Toughpad/MCP After Cancelling The Assigned POU (Leave POU)
(Doc ID 2708067.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users have encountered an issue while Logging into Toughpad/MCP.
Resource (ID) is on leave and may not be allocated to shift (11503/13004)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Mobile Worker and Crew Shift for a resource
2. Create a Leave POU and then
3. Crew shift is planned and POU is added for mobile worker associate to the crew shift
4. Now Cancelled the POU added for mobile worker associated to the crew shift
5. User is unable to login to the shift in Toughpad/MCP after cancelling leave POU for mobile worker
6. Getting this error: Resource (ID) is on leave and may not be allocated to shift (11503/13004)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document