Invoices With Tax_type C Are Ending With Tax Amount 0 After Reimposting
(Doc ID 2708139.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When posting on ReIM that when an invoice has a vat_type = C (Custom in VAT_REGIONS), which represents the vat_region Border having a vat_rate of 8%, everything work fine before running the reimposting.
After the invoice is matched and the reimposting executes, the vat_amount is updated to 0 on the IM_DOC_TAX which makes that it goes as 0 to all other tables that uses this value, as the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.
This generates a financial error at the end of the process.
- Have 2 VAT_REGIONS setup one of them with VAT_TYPE = 'C' (Custom)
- Supplier in a normal VAT_REGION
- Store in VAT_REGION of type C
- Implement the methods present in CUSTOM_TAX_SQL package in RMS/REIM Schema
Steps to recreate:
1. Create an order to Store
2. Ship and Receive the order fully (exact match to PO)
3. Create a Merchandise Invoice with details
4. Use Default from order option to fill in the Invoice details
Issue 1 -> TAx is populated as Zero
5. Manually enter the item and Tax
6. Run reimautomatch batch and reimposting
Issue 2: Check IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL vat_amount is Zero, also in IM_DOC_TAX vat_amount is updated to zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document