Financial Posting Batch has Failed with Errors and Getting Closed Connection Issue In RFI
(Doc ID 2708340.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Oracle Retail Financial Integration - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Financial Posting Batch in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), Batch getting failed and getting closed connection issue in Retail Financial Integration (RFI).
Steps To Recreate :
- All the transactions are accurately mapped to their accounts.
- IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.GL_MAX_SEGMENT = 20 and IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS. WS_FIN_ACC_VALID_URL = NULL.
- Only use the first 9 segments in account mapping and SYSTEM_OPTIONS.FINANCIAL_AP = 'A'.
- Ran the Diagnostic script to verify the account set up and its all accurate .
- TAP and PPA account is set up accurately as non dynamic.
- UNR, TAX, REASON transactions are mapped as dynamic with corresponding mapping defined in IM_DYNAMIC_SEGMENT_LOC/ DEPT_CLASS.
- Create an Invoice along with Receipts with Perfect Match.
- Run Automatch Batch then Invoice & Receipt matched successfully.
- Run Financial Posting Batch observed that batch got aborted with the errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document