Exchange rate precision issue in order creation and letter of credit screens
(Doc ID 2708453.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the import order ,order screen shows exchange rate shows more than 3 digits and letter of credit (LC) screen show the exchange rate is rounding to 3 decimals.
Steps To Recreate:
- Validate the currency_rates with more than 3 decimals.
- Create PO with this exchange_rate
- Observe that the exchange rate is allowed to select multiple decimals.
- Create letter of credit.
- Observe that the exchange_rate in LC is rounded to three decimals.
- Exchange rate rounded there is a difference between the LC Net amount and the Purchase order cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document