Columns Removed from InForm Trial are still Available in DMW Study
(Doc ID 2709194.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 2.5.2 version,
In an InForm trial, a form was initially designed with a table having 6 columns. InForm metadata was loaded into DMW, and a table with these columns was created.
Later, InForm trial was redesigned, and only three columns were left in that table. After reloading InForm metadata into DMW, the table is still including all columns that were initially defined.
It would be expected that only the columns corresponding to that latest InForm form to be listed under the corresponding DMW table.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Design a form from InForm in a way that is including six columns.
2. Load InForm metadata into DMW.
4. Check the corresponding table structure. There are six columns included.
5. Update the InForm form so that only three columns are left.
6. Load InForm metadata into DMW.
7. Check the number of columns available in the corresponding table structure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document