Unifier Standard View: Cannot View CSV Imported Line Items if it Takes More Than One Page to Display All Line Items, Error Displayed: "Error Internal Server Error" When Viewing Pages 2 and Higher
(Doc ID 2709297.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 18.8 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view a Business Process (BP) record with more than one page of Line Items created via CSV import, the users see the following error when attempting to view page 2 and beyond, whereas page 1 can be viewed successfully.
"Error Internal Server Error"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the issue is being encountered > BP Node > Business Process "BP1".
- Click Create > Complete required fields.
- Click "Line Items" > Import > Upload CSV > "BP1_interface" > Open > Upload > File is uploaded 100%, "Line Items Imported successfully".
- There are "XXX" Total lines in the Line Items tab > Page 1 can be viewed without error.
- Click on Page 2 or higher > "Error Internal Server Error" is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document