Duplicate Item Parent And Child Relationship Are Displayed In Detail Match Screen
(Doc ID 2710380.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate records are displayed in the multiple of child items in the detail match screen after invoice matching.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) for multiple items having the same item parent.
2. Ship and receive the PO.
3. Create a merchandise invoice for the receipt.
4. Match the invoice either through automatch batch or in UI detail match.
5. Check the invoice matched from the Match Inquiry Search.
6. Check the Detail Match tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document