Buyer Worksheet gives Insufficient Privileges Error When Trying to Create a PO
(Doc ID 2710849.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer Worksheet gives an Insufficient Privileges error when trying to create a PO using either "Create an Approved" or "Create Worksheet" Order.
Error: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log on to the RMS UI with a user that can create and approve PO’s.
- Click on the task icon and then navigate to Replenishment->Buyer Worksheet.
- Once in the buyer worksheet search by supplier or item to find existing data and click search.
- Choose an item that has not got the Orders Exists checkbox checked.
- Select that row and then click on the “Create Approved Order” button.
- Note the error: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges.
- The same also occurs when the “Create Worksheet Order” button is clicked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document