P6 Professional Not Displaying Fonts and Names in Russian
(Doc ID 2711413.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 19.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 19.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Professional, using Russian language, when trying to do any of the following, the header of the P6 window contains strange characters - not the expected text.
- Print anything from P6
- Press Print Preview-Page Setup
- Look at the P6 version
Steps to Re-produce:
- Set P6 Professional to use Russian language.
- Log in to P6 Professional.
- Click on File --> Print preview --> Page setup OR Click on Help ---> About P6.
- Notice the window displays strange characters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document