During Transfer Creation, When Location Type Changed From "Warehouse" To "Store", The LOV Still Shows Warehouse Values
(Doc ID 2711707.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating transfers, enter "To Location" incorrect value for the selected location type (Ex: Warehouse). After returning to the same screen, now select location type as "Store" and notice that still the LOV displays the previously selected location type (i.e. Warehouse) values.
Steps to recreate:
1. Login to RMS
2. Open Tasks >> Inventory >> Transfers >> Create Transfer
3. Select Transfer Type "Manual Requisition"
4. Select 'From Location' Type = Store. Enter the Store Number (Ex: 1521)
5. Enter 'To Location' Type = Warehouse. Enter non-existant Warehouse number. Press Tab.
6. On the 'Search and Select: To Location' screen, click Cancel.
7. After returning to the screen, select 'To Location' type to "Store" from "Warehouse".
8. Clear the 'To Location' value and try to select the Store Number.
9. Notice that only the Warehouse Locations are displayed for the "To Location" field instead of the Store values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document