While Performing CF PICK, Encountered the Error "The Indicated Quantity Is Invalid"
(Doc ID 2711818.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform CF pick, the following error occurs.
"The indicated Quantity is invalid".
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a stock order for one item.
2. Assign the Wave to the stock order created in the previous step.
3. Run distribution process. CF picks are generated.
4. Start the picking process, confirm the quantity and the container.
5. Encountered the message "The indicated Quantity is invalid".
6. Check the data, picking is already done.
Repeating the operation user got another error "The Location ID is invalid",
This is because the container was already removed from the PICK_DIRECTIVE table.
The only way to get out is using the option "F3".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document