Item Induction Fails with ADD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY Error while Loading packs with existing components
(Doc ID 2712505.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.2 version, Other
While performing item induction for pack item and component items together is failing with the error .
Steps to recreate:
- Create 2 parent items with 1 child item each such that the child items are at item_level=2 and tran_level=2.
- Add a supplier to the items which is the primary supplier. Add the country , dimension and manufacturing country details.
- Through induction create a pack out of the 2 tran level items created in the above step.
- Along with this add new supplier to all the 5 items and make it the primary supplier , in the same induction upload sheet.
- Note the error ADD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document