SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY is Not Getting Updated After Executing Stkupd Batch
(Doc ID 2712572.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System(RMS) calculates variance based on the snapshot taken on the stock count date(D),this works fine provided the physical count results are uploaded the
next day (D+1) but causes issues when the stock count file is loaded after 'D+3' days. Any transactions that occur between D+1 and D+3 doesn't update snapshot resulting in incorrect variance posting.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Unit & amount stock count in RMS with stock count date as 10-Jan-2020.
2. Execute stkxpld Batch Data populated in STAKE_PROD_LOC and STAKE_SKU_LOC.
3. Move Vdate to +1 in this case.
4. Run STKUP PRE, REFEODINVENTORY.KSH and STKUPD batches..
5. STAKE_SKU_LOC updated with SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY.
6. Change Vdate to Vdate +3 i.e. 13-Jan-2020.
7. Perform Inventory Adjustments for one item, ITEM_LOC_SOH. STOCK_ON_HAND gets updated with inventory adjustment quantity.
8. Execute stkxpld Batch Data populated in STAKE_PROD_LOC and STAKE_SKU_LOC.
9. Observe that SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY is not getting updated with latest STOCK_ON_HAND.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document