When Updating the Unit Cost in a P.O. the Order Details Grid Is Wrongly Updated, It Is Not Updated Accordingly to the Unit Cost Entered
(Doc ID 2712776.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the unit cost in a PO the order details grid is wrongly updated, it is not updated accordingly the unit cost entered.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an order and add supplier and header details.
2. Add an item in details.
3. Add a location and assign 100% of the quantity.
4. The item location unit cost stays with basee supplier item cost.
5. Edit the unit cost, change to 1.
6. The value presented in the locations grid remains 1.008.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document