Event Is Triggered Twice for Update Table Event
(Doc ID 2713954.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event is triggered twice for Update Table event
Event to be triggered only once for Update Table event
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in java client with administrator.
2. Go to System Settings -> Event Management -> Events and create one Event as below:
Event Type: Update Table
Object Type: Projects
Table Name: Team
3. Create one Event Handler, empty is ok.
4. Create one Event Subscriber to bind above Event and Event Handler together.
5. Log in web client with administrator.
6. Open or create one Activity object and go to Team tab.
7. Modify a value in one editable cell, click Save. Check History tab and Java Client Event Handler Monitor
The event is triggered twice for first Action.
8. Modify a value in another cell, click Save again. Check History tab and Java Client Event Handler Monitor
The event is triggered twice too for second Action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document