Resource Usage Profile Settings Not Saved With Layout
(Doc ID 2714056.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making modifications to the Resource Usage Profile, changes are not saved with the layout.
Expect any saved changes to stick with the layout.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a project that contains resource assignments
- Change the bottom layout to show Resource Usage Profile
- Change the Display to show Stacked Histogram
- Amend the Resource Usage Profile options to include two new filters, each linked to an individual resource
- Ensure that the profile is showing two separate resources on stack
- Change the Display options to enable "Show All Projects"
- Save the layout.
- Untick "Show all Projects" and save as a new layout
- Toggle between the two layouts. The "Show All Projects" option is varying and not saved with the layout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document