Routed Workflow Disappears from Workflow Routings Tab after Editing Search
(Doc ID 2714151.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Routed Workflow does not show up in Workflow Routings tab after editing search
Routed Workflow to show up in Workflow Routings tab even after editing search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client
- Create one or more change order objects and route status to CCB or Released and add the logged in user as approver
- Go to Home -> Workflow Routing tab, and see the change objects created in step 2. This is expected
- Go to Recycle Bin Search and click Edit button. Do not make any change and Save
- Go back to Workflow Routing tab. There is no change display in the workflow routing tab
- Run any search and go back to Workflow Routings tab. See the changes show up again
Search was edited
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document