XORDERDTLMOD Messages Failing For Disontinued Items
(Doc ID 2714754.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XORDERDTLMOD messages failing for discontinued items with below message:
Item 330170 is not active at location 754300 and cannot be ordered there."
Steps to Recreate:
- Create 3 items whose item-loc status 'Active'.
- Create order for those 3 items.
- For 2 items , item-loc status modified to discontinued .
- Now try to cancel one item whose status is discontinued using xorderdtldel message. It processed successfully.
- Now try to decrease the quantity of another item whose status is discontinued using xorderdtlmod message, it shows below error:
"[E] Item 330170 is not active at location 754300 and cannot be ordered there."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document