For PRE-PAID Invoice , ReimPosting Batch Posting Wrong Details Into IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE Table
(Doc ID 2714760.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-paid invoice posting wrong details into IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a merchandise invoice.
- Pre-Pay the invoice.
- Ship the Purchase Order/ Receive the same.
- Add details in the invoice.
- Match the invoice
- Run posting batch to post the data into IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table.
- Following issues identified in the posted data:
Issue 1- (in prepaid invoices) After match the invoice the PPA line includes VAT in the amount (im_financials_stage) and it shouldn't.
Issue 2: After match the invoice a TAX line is created (im_financials_stage) . This line shouldn't exists because TAX was already communicated after prepayment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document