Getting System Error While Submitting the Offset Request in ORMB
(Doc ID 2714770.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v188.8.131.52.0, Getting System Error while submitting the offset request in ORMB.
Null pointer is thrown from the payment distribution algorithm attached to the Match Type.
Error encountered for below scenarios:
1) Bill is having multiple bill segments for same coverage period
2) Bill segments have same coverage period, contract priority and different plans
It works for bills with only one bill segment for given coverage period.
ERROR (schema.rules.BusinessObjectStateTransitioner) Encountered an error while logging a transition error. Stopping transition
ErrorLoggingException: com.splwg.shared.common.ApplicationError: (Server Message)
Program Name: OffsetRequestSubmitEnterStatusAlgComp_Impl
Text: Offset amount is zero for bill: 698013820443
1. Create a healthcare setup.
2. Generate a debit and credit bill. The debit bill should have minimum 4 or more segments.
3. Create an offset request with these bills. Make sure match type distribution algorithm C1-PYBLPRPD is invoked
4. Submitted Offset request
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document