Siebel To OPA Webservice Call Not Working After Upgrading From 19C To 20B, throwing error: SBL-BPR-00162
(Doc ID 2714871.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Siebel to OPA Webservice Call is not working after upgrading OPA from 19C to 20B
Below error are seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade from 19C to 20B successfully.
a. The environment came up.
b. Connections are working fine.
c. Deployment worked fine from OPM.
2. Make sure Weblogic and Node Manager is running.
3. Login into the Weblogic Console and start the Manage Server OPA.
4. Login into the OPA HUB and make sure in the connection Tab >> Siebel is online.
5. Login into the public sector Application.
6. Navigate to the Case Screen >> HLS Case List View >> HLS Case Form Applet.
7. Query for “New Test Case” and click the Eligibility Button.
Upgrade from 19C to 20B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document