Intake Record Process Fails With 'Activity Sequence Entity Failed Completion Of EntityGUID' Error
(Doc ID 2715560.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, General
When creating a new client within intake record processing, client activities added with "Queued Activity Sequence" Status.
com.adminserver.pas.bll.exception.ActivitySequenceException: Activity Sequence Entity failed completion of EntityGUID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an intake file with a new client.
2. Submit the intake file using the DI Test Client Utility.
3. Navigate to the Group Customer Intake Files and go to the Intake Records for the file just submitted.
4. Observe that there is a system error for the Intake Record corresponding to the new client - the error is with Activity Sequence.
5. Navigate to the new client and see that the activities are in "Queued Activity Sequence".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document