OUA 188.8.131.52.3 Installer Doesn't Throw Error During ODI Code Deployment
(Doc ID 2715768.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Advanced Spatial and Operational Analytics - Version 184.108.40.206.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
OUA - Oracle Utilities Analytics
ODI - Oracle Data Integrator
GUI - Guest User Interface
DB - Database
While upgrading OUA from 220.127.116.11.2 to 18.104.22.168.3 and running installer as a part of ODI code deployment, the installer GUI shows successful with 100%, but the below error is seen in deployodi.log.
- 2020-09-16 08:12:20,992 [pool-1-thread-23] INFO (oua.base.BIScenario) Session Executing SCEN B1_POST_IMPORT execution Passed after 1 attempt(s) for Session ID: 756
- 2020-09-16 08:27:49,376 [main] ERROR (oua.unit.BIImport) Unable to persist patched object.IO Error: Connection timed out
How can it be verified whether ODI code is deployed completely or not?
And also, why isn't the install getting suspended when it encounters the above error?
1) If there is db connectivity issue, how the code deployment proceeded further if it losts DB connectivity in between?
2) Why installer is proceeding further and showing deployment success message even there is 'ERROR' in deplyodi log?
3) Is there any objects/code went missing due to this error?
4) What is the impact of this error? (whether it can be ignored or not). Or does it create any problem in long run?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document