DGS- FRY14Q, A10 Cosmetic Issues
(Doc ID 2715846.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Data Governance for US Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DGS FRY14Q, schedule A10 Issues
1. Month is the first on the DGS file should be the last day in the month:
Here the concern is that upon export to CSV the date shown is First day of the month and not the last. Expectation is it should show last day of the Month not the first day
2. "???" formatting in DGS file column E and G on March DGS OBIEE tab. This is because of special characters in DIM_REG_ACCOUNT_SEGMENT display
columns (age /delinquency status/ report segment desc)
3. Company name different between DGS and Agile Reporter:
The issue here is that the Entity name displayed in OBIEE reflects the latest name for the entity where as it is static in AR report. Requirement to have consistency between the DGS and AR
4. Columns in different order between DGS and AR:
The column definitions between AR and DGS report is different. AR is closer to expectation of the FED and DGS is closer to business logical names
but the users feel they are close to Fed Naming and would like to see if the column names and order between AR and DGS can be made the same.
5. No RSSD ID and Transaction Type in DGS:
Agile Reporter displays these columns (same value across the report ), DGS to be in consistent with AR so that the macros to validate the report work consistently
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document