ReIM Allowing to Unmatch an Invoice When Resolution Document is Already Posted
(Doc ID 2716225.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM is allowing to unmatch an invoice when resolution document is already posted.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = 'L'.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost/quantity discrepancy.
- Resolve the discrepancy using CBQ reason code.
- Run reimrollup batch which generates a Credit Note Request (CNR).
- Ensure that Vdate is past the Due Date of CNR.
- Run reimposting batch which voids CNR and generates a Debit Memo (DM) in APPRVE status.
- Change some setup to ensure that posting of invoice fails for some reason.
- Run reimrollup and reimposting batches. Notice that DM is posted but invoice failed to post for some reason.
- Try to unmatch the invoice and notice that ReIM is not restricting to unmatch the invoice when resolution document is already posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document