NUPR CSV File Is Encoded With UTF-8
(Doc ID 2716781.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When download the generated CSV file of NUPR (PSR form-7), the csv file is encoded with UTF-8.
As per PMDA regulation, CSV file needs to encode with Shif-JIS.
PMDA NUPR regulation
2. Data format
- CSV file
- Encoding format : Shift-JIS
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus using Argus-J user account
2. Go to Reports > Periodic Reports > PSR/ReSD
3. Create a new PSR template with form-7 FD option
4. Print this report template
5. Once report generates, click the link of CSV 1, 2 or 3.
6. Download the CSV file
7. Open the CSV file from text editor
Confirm that this CSV file is encoding with UTF-8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document