Post Load Changes Summary Missing Scroll Bar After Edit
(Doc ID 2716807.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Analytical Applications Infrastructure (AAI)
Post Load Changes (PLC) Summary is missing scroll bar after edit, thus user is unable to go to the last page.
 Already on Last page
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to Post Load Changes
2. Change Record per page from 10 to 40.
3. Scroll bar appear on the right
5. Update one of the post load transformation and save successfully.
6. Come back to the summary screen, now user is unable to see scroll bar on the side to go to the 40th item.
7. Use the arrow to go to the last page and it shows:  Already on Last page
At this point, user is unable to go to the last page since the scroll is missing and the arrow does not work.
8. Use reset button, now able to see the scroll bar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document