Unable To Find Transfer In Transfer LOV In Create Standard Allocation Screen
(Doc ID 2716956.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating standard Allocation unable to find transfer in Transfer List of values (LOV).
Steps To Recreate :
- Create a Store to WH transfer.
- Approve transfer.
- Open Allocation and create a Standard allocation.
- Select Source as Transfer.
Result -> Transfer is not available in LOV.
- in Quick create in Allocation Side bar, enter transfer number from step 1.
- Allocation Worksheet created and you can proceed with creating an allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document