In Promotions Conditions Type A Literal Field Can't Be Entered Fully
(Doc ID 2717118.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post upgrade to 11.3.2, In Promotions, Conditions type a literal field can't be entered fully
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch BCC
2. Go to Commerce Merchandising.
3. Select the Commerce assets under commerce Merchandising section
4. Create a new project.
5. Select the Promotions and coupons
6. click the order discount option
7. Try to give the condition like(When - order - Price info - Raw subtotal - > - 34.44
You can observe same behavior with below steps also:
1. Create a new project
2. Choose template as "Free gift"
3. Select "advanced condition and offer"
4. Have given the condition like - WHEN - Customer - Locale - is one of _en_US_4S,en_US...
5. Unable to enter the another brand in type literal field (Because the cursor move forwarded)
Upgrade to 11.3.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document