Error thrown from Expression Builder : DMW-### unexpected error occurred due to few missing values
(Doc ID 2717436.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.2 to 2.5.2 [Release 2.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You're hitting the issue when applying a function to column of a table in the source model, when there's over 25 source models. See the steps to re-create the error below.
1) Create more than 25 source models and one target model.
2) Go to the XFM, add the source models and complete the mapping using Automap. Transformation type is UNION.
3) Go to column mapping, select any column, add the source column and click on expression builder.
4) Click add item, select function option, click on search Icon.
5) In Select function window, search version with character e.g. A or ABC.
6) Add the function.
7) Repeat it for all Source columns from the 26 source tables.
8) When you try to add the function to the 26th model table column, the error below is shown.
DMW-###: An unexpected error occurred due to few missing values. Please try
again. If the error persists please contact the system administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document