Java Client Crash While Creating Copy of XML Interface
(Doc ID 2717953.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Java client crashes , when trying to customize EIP Interface
JAVA Client should not crash
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Java Client as a manager user.
- Open Menu Manager > Tools > XML Interface.
- Press reload button in mask XML Interface Objects.
- Press copy button in mask XML Interface Objects.
- Change Object Name to EXI-CHG-SET2.
- Change Format ID, double click "EDB-ART" within popup menu "Definition of IEF-formats", the "EDB-ART" is stored into the format ID field.
- Click save button in the XML interface Object mask.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document