Cost Pre-match Indicator Not Updating To 'Y' For Invoices Matched To PO Without Shipment
(Doc ID 2718184.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The cost_pre_match indicator is not getting updated to "Y" for Invoices which are not having receipts.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create an order with an item.
- Do not receive the order.
- Create a Merchandise Invoice for the order.
- At detail level in the invoice, default from order.
- Run the automatch batch.
- The order details and invoice details are matching but cost_pre_match in IM_DOC_HEAD does not update to 'Y'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document