Non Blinded Cases Are Not Getting Pulled Into Counts for Argus Dashboards >>Quick Signal Report
(Doc ID 2718223.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating quick signal report via [Dashboards] - Quick Signal observed that there is inconsistency in the data counts in Report output.
Spontaneous case for the selected product / license combination (Event Pyrexia) count is correctly displaying in Quick signal.
Sponsored Trial case (Blinded study case) count is correctly displaying with Event Pyrexia in Quick signal.
Scenario 3 :
Sponsored Trial case (Not Blinded case) count is NOT displaying correctly with Event Pyrexia in Quick signal report.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Via Argus Console > [Business Configuration] > Products and Licenses, create a Product e.g. 'Product 1' with a UK License 0000-09
- Create a Blinded Study (via Argus Console > [Business Configuration] >Studies) with just this one product/license
- Create a non-Blinded study with just this one product/license
- Log in a spontaneous case with this one product/licence - Event 'Pyrexia'
- Run Quick Signal - Case/Event 'Pyrexia' is shown in counts i.e.
- Log in a Clinical Trial case for the blinded study, for this one product/license - Same Event 'Pyrexia'
- Run Quick Signal - Case/Event 'Pyrexia' is shown in counts.
- Log in a Clinical Trial case for the non-blinded study, with this one product/license - Event 'Pyrexia'
- Run Quick Signal - Case/Event 'Pyrexia' is NOT shown in counts (counts remains as above '2' Pyrexia Events for product)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document