During The Unit Picking Process ,Same Container_id Is Picked Twice Wrongly By The Same User_id
(Doc ID 2718565.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the unit picking process ,same container_id is picked twice wrongly by the same user_id. This wrong behavior improperly removes stock from the picking location thus causing stock differences between WMS and RMS.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select one Item and check the available quantity of the FPL location.
2. Create one transfers (stock_order) in Retail Merchandising System (rms) for same item.
3. Run the distributions processs.
4. Perform the picking process
5. Meanwhile the RF / handheld gets stucked / freezing. User goes to control room and change the equipment to other RF / handheld.
6. User logon the second RF / handheld and proceed with the picking operation in the same container_id with second RF / handheld (the user ends the operation and quantity from fpl location was decreased).
7. Meantime, the user from control room took the first RF / handheld (apparently stucked / freezing) and press F3 = Exit to come out of the screen and after press F4 = OK and proceed (The quantity on FPL location was decreased again for same container id same user_id).
8. This wrong behavior improperly removes stock from the picking location thus causing stock differences between RWMS and RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document