Error In BRT D1-IMD – Incorrect Class For Result Row Entity Named InstallEvent (11003/11262)
(Doc ID 2718680.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Environment
Error in BRT D1-IMD – Incorrect class for result row entity named installEvent (11003/11262)
• D1-IMD BRT – batch run tree – reports error “D1-IMD – Incorrect class for result row entity named installEvent” (message category : 11003 message number 11262)
• It appears when processing pending IMDs for D8-InitialLoadIMDScalar in PENDING state. This causes the wok unit DC – device config to be skipped – and it adds to lot of PENDING IMDs
• All DEVICECS reported in error are NOT currently installed
• The error log indicates the error is from VEE rule which checks Inactive Measurement. However as per business requirement – all exception types are currently information only
o As a separate exercise business is sifting through list of devices which have reads coming in but are not installed currently
o Idea is to verify if the MDM is out of sync with whats in field
• When IMDs for the reported devices are access from UI – no trouble in Finalizing them
• Tried to replicate the batch behavior using test BPA script , not able to re-create the issue
• Created a CM-D8-InitialLoadIMDScalar cloning off D8-InitialLoadIMDScalar. Picked a DC reported from prior runs showing Install event issue. Added an IMD based on CM-D8-InitialLoadIMDScalar . Ran the batch targeting CM-D8-InitialLoadIMDScalar in Pending state. Error not re-created
• The issue has happened consistently in environments with “substantial data” such as QA2 and PRE PROD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document