Chain Name is Not Displayed When User Creates a New Chain on the Area Screen
(Doc ID 2719447.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new Area, user cannot see the Chain Name on the screen and it only shows the Chain id.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RMS UI. Enter the Tasks > Foundation Data > Locations > Organizational Hierarchy menu.
2. Click on the Area button.
3. Select the Actions / Create menu.
4. In the Area screen select the Actions > Add menu.
5. Fill in the requested fields for the creation of a new Area.
6. Click on OK button.
7. It can be seen that the Area screen does not show the detail of Chain Name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document