Invoice Has Posted But Detail Lines Are Missing In IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL Table
(Doc ID 2719552.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice got posted by resolving the cost discrepancy using Cost Review List screen for the Invoice which has closed shipment but detail lines are missing in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.
Steps To Reproduce :
- Create an Order with an item and Ship and receive it.
- Create an Invoice with cost discrepancy and routing days reached.
- Run Automatch to route cost discrepancy.
- Move vdate so that receipt is closed and shipment invc_match_status updated to C.
- Navigate to Cost review list screen to resolve the discrepancy using RCA reason code.
- Run reimautomatch, reimrollup and reimposting jobs.
- Invoice is in posted status.
- Noticed that IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD has the entry for this invoice however detail lines are missing in IM_AP_STGE_DETAIL table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document