Vendinvc Aborts for Deals Created with Partners
(Doc ID 2720687.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vendinvc aborts with error when has deals for partners.
" post_complex_detail~deal_head~-1405~ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL~Fetching c_get_deal_sups "
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create billback rebate deal based on value of receptions for a partner with invoice to be generated to a supplier.
2. Move vdate to next day.
3. Create a Purchase Order for the Partner and receive it.
4. Run salstage process.
5. Run prepost dealact_sales pre.
6. Run dealact process.
7. Change vdate for the last day of the month.
8. Run prepost dealinc pre and dealinc.
9. Run dealfct pre , dealfct and dealfct post.
10. Run salmth and salmth post.
11. Run dtesys.
12. Run prepost vendinvc pre and vendinvc and we notice the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!