Unable to Load or Query Number Fields into Currency Fields in OPA (Intelligent Advisor)
(Doc ID 2721247.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using webservice connector 12.2.9 version, users unable to execute query operation when one of the number fields are set to currency.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Use a webservice connector build in Oracle eBS using Integrated SOA Gateway.
2. Start an interview and load the data into currency fields without errors.
3. Continue with the interview and navigate to a page and perform query from the database.
4. If one of the number fields is set to currency, query operation returns an error.
5. If the field is left alone as a number, query works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document